Benjamin Foods has nearly 180 years of combined experience servicing the correctional food service industry. We feed facilities at the federal, state and county level – servicing nearly 400 facilities throughout the country; in addition to facilities managed by private management companies, juvenile detention centers, community corrections centers, halfway houses and residential treatment facilities. As the correctional industry continues to grow, budgets to feed inmates continue to decrease. We take pride in understanding the balance between keeping costs low while maintaining product integrity and quality.
Our dedicated corrections’ sales team works hard to understand the unique needs of your institutional facilities. We understand that providing outstanding service requires a commitment to the customer before, during, and after a transaction.
- Provide savings without compromising product quality
- Budget forecasting and analysis
- Smarter purchasing strategies to help savings to be passed on to your facility
- We tailor a plan to accommodate each facility’s delivery requirements
- Deliveries are accurate and on-time
- Proactive and quick solutions to any problem – delivering a great customer experience